The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
This profile is a comprehensive analysis of UBS’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management. Customer targeting and service proposition are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Switzerland, UBS is a global organization with a physical wealth management presence in 40 countries. It operates through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal and Corporate Banking, Asset Management, and Investment Bank. UBS is the world’s largest wealth manager as measured by assets under management.
The report provides -
- Insight into UBS Global Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
- An overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Details of the company’s geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of UBS Global Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
- Review of UBS Global Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
- UBS is the leading wealth management firm serving the UHNW segment. It has a strong global presence, with the Americas and Europe its biggest markets as measured by assets under management.
- In February 2018, UBS merged its Wealth Management and Wealth Management Americas divisions to create the unified Global Wealth Management division. The move was made in order to better serve wealthy clients and cut costs.
- In 2017, UBS’s wealth management business recorded a strong performance, supported primarily by the growth of its US business.
- UBS is focusing on growth in the US and Asia Pacific - the markets where it expects the wealth of its key client segment to grow at the fastest pace.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and assets under management growth for UBS and its Global Wealth Management division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand UBS Global Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover UBS Global Wealth Management’s key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about UBS Global Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.