The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The report titled "Russia Energy Market Outlook for 2018 - Market Trends and Competitive Landscape", gives a detailed description of the energy profile of Russia. The report discusses its primary energy mix for 2017. It also details out the sub-sector specific energy market profiles of Russia, that is, power, oil and gas, and coal. The section on power gives a brief snapshot of the market, a detailed analysis of the power market structure, breakdown of electric utility shares in 2017, electricity consumption by sector, capacity and generation trends, power import and export trends, and electricity trading in Russia. The oil and gas section deals with production and consumption of oil and gas in Russia, oil and gas exports, and competitive landscape in the oil and gas upstream, pipelines, LNG liquefaction, storage, and refinery sectors. The coal section provides information on production, consumption, exports, factors affecting market dynamics of the coal sector, mines and projects count by company, and annual revenues of major coal producers in Russia.
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, degree of competition, and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2017, forecast for the next 13 years to 2030
- Information on power exports and imports
- Primary energy mix of Russia for 2017.
- Market share analysis of top market participants
- Data on production of oil and gas from 2013 to 2017 and forecast to 2023
- Data on domestic consumption of oil and gas from 2013 to 2017 and forecast to 2023
- Export of oil and gas from 2013 to 2017 and forecast to 2023
- Competitive profiling of top market participants in upstream, pipelines, LNG liquefaction, storage, and refinery sectors
- Data on production of coal from 2000 to 2017 and forecast to 2022
- Data on domestic consumption of coal from 2000 to 2017 and forecast to 2022
- Data on coal exports from 2001 to 2017 and forecast to 2022
- Analysis of the factors affecting market dynamics of the Russian coal market
- Asset count and revenue analysis of major market participants in Russia’s coal market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s energy sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s energy sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the energy market’s growth potential
- Identify business development avenues.