“High-speed camera market to grow at a CAGR of 8.00% from 2018 to 2023”
The high-speed camera market is projected to reach USD 422 million by 2023, from USD 288 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 8.00% during that period. The expected market growth can largely be attributed to increasing demand for compact high-speed cameras, increasing use of high-speed cameras in media & entertainment and sports, and high adoption of high-speed cameras in manufacturing. However, high cost of these cameras is expected to restrict the market’s growth to a certain extent.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
“Market for rental cameras to register the highest growth during the forecast period”
The market for rental cameras is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This anticipated rapid growth is pushed by high prices of high-speed cameras, which makes capital expenditure in purchasing a unit unfeasible for short-term applications.
“Market for >20,000–100,000 FPS cameras to hold the largest market share in 2018”
High-speed cameras with >20,000–100,000 FPS will likely have the largest market share in 2018 due to these cameras’ widespread utilization in applications such as production line monitoring and maintenance and materials testing. Moreover, variation with resolution under this frame rate category provides optimum throughput for the widest range of applications across a number of industries.
“Market for >2–5 MP cameras to register the highest growth during the forecast period”
The market for >2–5 MP cameras is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Applications such as crash testing, airbag deployment testing, and fuel injector spray testing for automobiles; machine design; and production line monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting require high-speed cameras with higher resolutions to analyze events efficiently.
“Market for research, design, & testing applications to hold the largest market share in 2018”
The expected largest market share of research, design, & testing is attributed to a large number of applications that employ high-speed imaging solutions, such as product testing, materials testing, combustion, flow visualizations, biomechanics, vibration, crack propagation, fluid dynamics, and spray and spray analysis. End users vary from R&D institutions and universities to different industrial organizations.
“APAC to register the highest growth during the forecast period”
The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Rapidly increasing industrialization and evolution as manufacturing hubs, particularly China and India, are expected to be major drivers behind this growth. Investments from all over the world into the region’s manufacturing sector is growing, which is creating an increased need for more efficient production line monitoring; this is expected to drive the APAC high-speed camera market.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 15%, Tier 2 = 35%, and Tier 3 = 50%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 35%, Directors = 40%, and Others = 25%
- By Region: North America = 33%, Europe = 31%, APAC = 29%, and RoW = 7%
Key players in the high-speed camera market include Photron (Japan), nac Image Technology (Japan), Vision Research (US), PCO (Germany), Mikrotron (Germany), Optronis (Germany), IDT (US), Monitoring Technology (US), Fastec Imaging (US), AOS Technologies (Switzerland), Weisscamm (Germany), Motion Engineering Company (US), DEL Imaging System (US), IX Cameras (UK), Xcitex (US), and Motion Capture Technologies (US). The study includes an in-depth competitive analysis of these key market players, with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- The study covers the high-speed camera market. It aims at estimating the market size and growth potential of this market, across different segments, such as by usage, frame rate, resolution, throughput, component, application, and region.
- The study also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key market players, along with their company profiles, key observations related to product and business offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- The report will help leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximations of revenue numbers for the overall high-speed camera market and its subsegments.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and plan suitable go-to-market strategies.
- The report will also help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.