The scope of this report includes the market for mining automation technologies focused on specific technology categories and systems -
- Overburden removal and tunneling.
- Ore extraction, ore transport, crushing and sorting.
- Automated mining controls.
The study also considers -
- Remote control mining technologies.
- Driver-assist systems.
- Teleoperated mining technologies.
- Fully automated mining technologies.
Market breakdowns are provided at these category levels within the report. Tables provide additional information regarding the types of equipment included in each category, as applicable. The study considers surface and underground mining, but it does not consider in situ leach mining or fluid extraction, such as petroleum or natural gas extraction.
- 53 data tables and 53 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for mining automation and technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- In-depth analysis of major mining automation equipment technologies
- Analyses of the market by automated equipment, sensors, and applications
- Focus on rapid growth segments within the overall mining equipment industry
- Coverage of the industry structure, including major end users and trends in price and price-performance
- Company profiles of major equipment manufacturers in the market including Accenture, CISCO Systems, Coldeco, Honeywell and Volvo Group