This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of Rituximab Use in Lupus.
Questions topics -
- Current & future use of RTX in lupus
- Views on RTX’s Phase II/III EXPLORER trial re-analysis
- Opinion on data demonstrating that RTX is effective for the management of refractory SLE
- Views on data from the Phase II SYNBIoSe study assessing RTX + BEL combination therapy
- Lupus patients most suitable for RTX + BEL combination therapy
- Use of RTX + BEL combination therapy
- Most US KOLs stated that future launch of biosimilar RTX will have no impact on their overall use of RTX, but uptake will depend on price
- Most KOLs highlighted that the level of background medication used in the EXPLORER trial was too high and consequently impeded results
- Most KOLs flagged that payers may be a barrier to combination therapy use, especially given the lack of approval for RTX in lupus.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our Lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Q2 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma’s analysts
Reasons To Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on Rituximab Use in Lupus
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.