Globally, 42 planned and announced LNG liquefaction terminals are expected to start operations during the period 2018-2022. Of these, 21 each are planned and announced LNG liquefaction terminals. North America plans to build 26 liquefaction terminals, the highest among regions, followed by Africa and Oceania with five and four, respectively, during the outlook period.
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacities data from 2012 to 2018, outlook up to 2022
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new build LNG liquefaction projects for the period 2018 to 2022
- Planned LNG liquefaction capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure spending on new build LNG liquefaction projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned and announced LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2022.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of LNG liquefaction projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key new build LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG liquefaction projects and capacities.