The report on global pediatric medical devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global pediatric medical devices market to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on pediatric medical devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on pediatric medical devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global pediatric medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global pediatric medical devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing the Prevalence of Infectious Diseases among the Pediatric Population
- Rising Number of Initiatives taken by the Regulatory Organization and Increasing Pediatric hospital over the globe
- Lack of Awareness about the Medical Devices Designed for the Infants
- Government Initiatives for Incentivizing Manufacturers
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global pediatric medical devices market is segmented on the basis of product and end user.
Global Pediatric Medical Devices Market by Product
- In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Devices
- Diagnostic Imaging Devices
- Anesthesia And Respiratory Care Devices
- Neonatal ICU Devices
- Cardiology Devices
- Monitoring Devices
Global Pediatric Medical Devices Market by End User
- Ambulatory Care Setting
- Pediatric Clinics
- Research Institutes And Academic Medical Centers
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthineers
- Johnson & Johnson
- GE Healthcare
- Cardinal Health
- Baxter International, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of pediatric medical devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in pediatric medical devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global pediatric medical devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.