Managed Mobility Services (MMS)
The global market for Managed Mobility Services (MMS) is projected to reach US$36.8 billion by 2024, driven by driven by the indelible mark on modern businesses made by the mobile mindshift of the 21st century workforce. Other major factors driving growth in the market include globalization of businesses; increasing investments in enterprise mobility and bring-your-own device (BYOD) programs; rising use of smartphones and tablets in the corporate environment and the ensuing interest in hassle free mobile management; growing complexity of enterprise mobility and a parallel increase in the attractiveness of outsourcing mobility management functions; strong adoption of MMS among small medium enterprises (SMEs); growing prominence of cloud-based enterprise mobility management; and expanding app ecosystem especially those related to enterprise grade productivity apps. Key benefits of mobility management services driving their indispensability among forward-thinking organizations open to outsourcing include elimination of additional resource costs; pay as you go benefit; hassle free updates on an ongoing basis; always on connectivity powered by cloud services; continuously optimized mobility services such as mobile device management etc.; flexibility in acquiring the best contract terms, usage rates, and conditions; dedicated and prompt support and trouble shooting. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific ranks as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 39.4% over the analysis period, led by factors such as the rise in the number of cloud ready Asian countries and the ensuing popularity of enterprise Mobility-as-a-Service, and increased establishment of foreign subsidiaries and affiliates as a direct fallout of the outsourcing trend and the resulting need to provide remote offshore employees access to the international corporate network and data.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- MobilSense Takes Over MobilePhire in a Move to Extend its Capabilities for Controlling Data Consumption on Cellular Networks
- With the Aim to Strengthen its Formidable Position in the Netherlands, Calero Software Snaps Up A&B Groep
- Calero Acquires Comview, a Specialty Telecom Expense Management, Call Accounting and Usage Management Software & Service Provider
- Renodis Acquires US ACOMM, a Network Solutions Provider
- Vox Mobile® Launches DaaS and Managed Mobility Services for Apple® that Lowers Total Cost of Ownership, Streamlines Support, and Enhances Employee Productivity
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Government will remain the largest end-use market for MMS, followed by the Manufacturing sector.
- Healthcare end-use sector is projected to witness the fastest growth driven by rapid proliferation of mobile healthcare services and the need to conform to stringent HIPAA regulations adapted to mobile devices.
Product Definition & Scope
- Managed Mobility Services (MMS) typically includes IT and process and management services needed by companies to plan, order, procure, deploy, activate, use manage and support a range of mobility solutions, including laptops, smartphones, tablet PCs and other wireless field force devices with enabling software/apps, platforms and integrated wireless/cellular connectivity required for connecting field workers to enterprise environment. MMS are also defined as services that assist enterprises in everyday management of mobile devices coupled with handling allied tasks including expense management, recycling, logistics, and others. MMS establishes communication with mobile working employees, and facilitates them to utilize the resources they usually access from PC.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2015-2024
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, India, South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
Market Segmentation & Classification
- End-Use Sector:
- Retail, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services, and Others
- Accenture Plc
- AT&T Inc.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- DXC Technology
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Wipro Limited
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.