According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market is accounted for $22.23billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $41.35 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as increasing number of mature oil fields worldwide, rising depletion in oil reserves and technological advancements are propelling the market growth. However, high cost incurred in the procedure, technical and operational issues are hindering the market growth. Moreover, focus on heavy oil reservoirs provides opportunities for the market growth.
Enhanced oil recovery is the performance of various techniques for raising the amount of crude oil that can be extracted from an oil field. Enhanced oil recovery is also called tertiary recovery. There are three primary techniques for enhanced oil recovery they are thermal recovery, gas injection, and chemical injection.
On the basis of technology, thermal-enhanced oil recovery segment acquired steady growth owing to low cost and high recovery rates associated with the use of thermal injection technology. Thermal injection technology is most widely used for enhanced oil recovery operations among the primary oil recovery and secondary oil recovery methods. By geography, North America is the major revenue contributor due to presence of a huge mature oil and gas asset base in Gulf of Mexico and availability of a good potential for unconventional sources of oil and gas in various countries such as Canada and US.
Some of the key players profiled in the Enhanced Oil Recovery Market Basf Se, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, British Petroleum, ExxonMobil Corporation, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd, Schlumberger Ltd, Lukoil Oil Co., TechnipFMC, Equinor, Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Halliburton Co., Canadian Natural Resources, Praxair Technology, Inc., ConocoPhillips, Secure Energy Services Inc and Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Chemical-Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Gas-Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Thermal-Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Other Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements