The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations are looking to drive sales growth and outmaneuver competition by expanding their food service offerings and new in-store technologies. Convenience Stores (including independents) and Gas Stations occupy a market share of 19.7%.
The food and grocery category constitutes the largest market share among convenience stores and gas stations. In addition, the Asia-Pacific and North America regions are witnessing higher sales growth in comparison to other geographical regions.
Convenience stores are facing both internal and external issues. Internal issues such as inventory loss and employee theft are hampering business operations, while external pressures such as stiff competition from larger format stores such as supermarkets/hypermarkets, increasing labor wages, and customer shopping behavior are affecting profit margins.
In-store sales and sales density are declining across Convenience Stores (including independents) and Gas Stations. In order to boost sales, retailers are using latest technology offerings, such as artificial intelligence, facial recognition, and behavior analysis, to attract the attention of customers.
"Retailer Deep Dive: Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations", a Deep Dive report, is one among the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, which provides an executive-level overview of specific retail outlets i.e. convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations. The report presents a summary of market trends and strategic issues impacting these retail outlets.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: This section provides an overview of the convenience stores and gas stations, regional sales, and revenue analysis by category
- Trends and Issues: This section provides details about established and emerging trends, strategic challenges, and innovations in the convenience stores and gas stations.
- Retailer Dynamic: This section provides details about innovations and investments by retailers, in addition to competitive strategies, and list of major convenience stores and gas stations.
- Price Positioning: This section includes details about sales, competition, market shares of major retailers, and segregation of convenience stores and gas stations by region and price-point.
Reasons To Buy
- This deep dive report provides a thorough analysis of major trends & innovations, and issues impacting convenience stores and gas stations.
- The report drives special focus on strategies adopted by these retail outlets to gain competitive edge in the market.
- The report also provides an in-depth insight into the sales and price positioning of major convenience stores and gas stations by region and category.
- With number of value added charts and tables presenting the survey findings, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.