Austria is continuing its strong economic upturn in 2018, since the reformation of its fiscal policy in 2016 that paid rich dividends to the economy. Moreover, enterprises in Austria are keen to expand their ICT budgets and are looking to spend across all major technological areas. Austrian enterprises are keen on making investments in the core areas of ICT, including software and hardware to gain more sustainability and visibility.
Desktop/laptops/printers, enterprise applications, application services, and broadband are primarily attracting a major proportion of the budget allocations in their respective domains of hardware, software, IT services, and telecommunications.
Meanwhile, technologies such as IoT and cloud computing are also finding pervasive adoption among Austrian enterprises who are envisioning to deploy these disruptive forces of change to attain a competitive advantage in their respective operating sectors. Therefore, IT vendors offering products and services in these domains clearly have good growth opportunities in this market. Cloud computing services are witnessing an increased interest from Austrian enterprises primarily driven by benefits such as higher scalability, flexibility, cost reduction, and superior business continuity capabilities.
IoT has emerged as the next disruptive technology segment. With benefits including reduced operational time and human intervention, IoT technologies such as security sensors, network sensors, real-time location tracking, and auto ID & mobility technologies are gaining popularity among Austrian enterprises. In order to focus on core business activities and thereby achieve competitiveness over their peers, Austrian enterprises are outsourcing various functions like infrastructure and applications & service support & help desk, among others.
"ICT Investment Trends in Austria", a Customer Insight Survey report, is one of the many products in the Digital Industry product portfolio, which provides an executive-level overview of the enterprise ICT budget trends in the country. The report presents a summary of enterprise ICT investment strategy in 2017, change in annual enterprise ICT budget allocation from 2017 to 2018, enterprise technology priorities, and analysis of ICT vendors.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Executive Summary: This section provides key findings from the survey, and survey demographics.
- Enterprise ICT Investment Strategy in 2017: This section provides survey findings on key business objectives influencing enterprise ICT investment, breakdown of enterprise ICT spend by business function, and key decision making entities for enterprise technology investments.
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations - 2017 vs. 2018: This section presents survey findings on the annual change in enterprise ICT budget allocation by ICT function, by business function and by vendor type.
- Segment ICT Budget Allocations - 2017 vs. 2018: This section presents survey findings on the annual change in enterprise hardware/software/managed IT/network and communications services budget allocations.
- Future Outlook - Enterprise Technology Priorities: This section presents comparative survey findings on current enterprise technology investment priorities and over the next two years.
- ICT - Vendor Analysis: This section provides survey findings on the most preferred ICT technology vendors for enterprises in the country.
Reasons To Buy
- This customer insight survey report provides a thorough analysis of the enterprise ICT budget trends in the country, and strategic technology objectives of enterprises.
- The report drives special focus on enterprise ICT investment strategy in 2017, change in enterprise ICT budget from 2017 to 2018, and change in ICT budget allocation from 2017 to 2018 by segment (including hardware, software, managed IT services, and network & communications), by vendors, and ICT functions.
- The report offers detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing), and factors influencing enterprises’ decisions in selecting ICT providers.
- The report also provides future outlook of enterprise technology investment priorities.
- With number of value added charts and tables presenting the survey findings, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The comprehensive survey findings on the enterprise ICT budget trends that the report provides, will help ICT product vendors, service providers and specialist outsourcers among other technology vendors in their product and promotional strategies and succeed in the challenging ICT market.