The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Russian hot drinks sector is led by the hot tea category, while, the hot coffee category is expected to register the fastest CAGR during 2017-2022 in both value and volume terms. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of hot drinks products in the country. Paper & board is the most commonly used pack material in the sector followed by flexible packaging. ’Nestle SA’, ’Orimi Trade’ and ’Ahmad Tea’ are the leading players in the Russian hot drinks sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Hot Drinks sector in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2012-2022
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2022
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, on-trade, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, glass, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: carton, bag/sachet, tub, bottle, jar and stand up pouch.
- Per capita consumption of hot drinks in Russia is higher compared to both regional and global levels in 2017
- Of the three categories, hot tea was the largest in value terms in the Russian hot drinks sector
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian hot drinks sector
- Nescaf? was the leading brand in the Russian hot drinks sector
- Paper & board was the most commonly used pack material in the Russian hot drinks sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.