The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Russia is led by the dressings category in both value and volume terms. The bouillons & stocks category is expected to register the fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2017-2022. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of seasonings, dressings & sauces products in the country. Naturally healthy attribute is the top growth driver in the health & wellness market. Glass is the most commonly used package material, followed by flexible packaging. Efko Group, Unilever and The Kraft Heinz Co are the leading market players in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector.
Our Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Russia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2012-2022
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ’bouillons & stocks’, ’chutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, ’herbs, spices & seasonings’, ’tomato pastes and pur?es’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2022
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and others; pack type for: jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, box, pouch, and tube.
- The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces was higher in Russia compared to both the global and regional levels in 2017
- The bouillons & stocks category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2017-2022
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Sloboda is the leading brand in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector, in both value and volume terms
- Private label penetration is highest in the herbs, spices & seasonings category
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Russian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces in Russia.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.