The Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector is led by the condiment sauces category in both value and volume terms in 2017, while the bouillons & stocks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2017-2022. Convenience stores is the leading distribution channel in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector. Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector, followed by rigid plastics and flexible packaging. Fruco, Maggi, and Knorr are the leading brands in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector.
Our Country Profile report on the seasonings, dressings & sauces sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2012-2022
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ’bouillons & stocks’, ’chutneys & relishes’, condiment sauces, dips, dressings, dry cooking sauces, ’herbs, spices & seasonings’, ’tomato pastes and pur?es’, and wet cooking sauces with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2017-2022
- Leading players: Market share of brands (in value and volume terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2017
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs , convenience stores, department stores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers, food & drinks specialists, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, paper & board, rigid plastics, and others; pack type for: jar, bottle, bag/sachet, tub, box, pouch, and tube.
- The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces was lower in Colombia compared to both the regional and global levels in 2017
- Of the nine categories, condiment sauces was the largest in value terms in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Convenience stores is the leading distribution channel in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- ’Fruco’ was the leading brand in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector
- Glass is the most commonly used pack material in the Colombian seasonings, dressings & sauces sector, followed by rigid plastics and flexible packaging.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.