The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units (FCCU) (Oil refineries that process crude oil and/or condensates only) capacity increased from 19,354 mbd in 2012 at an AAGR of 1.2% till 2017. It is expected to increase to 24,152 mbd in 2022 at an AAGR of 3.2%. United States, China, Japan, India and Brazil are the top five countries in the world accounting for 61.9% of total FCCU capacity in 2017.
Asia plays an important role in the global FCCU industry. It accounts for 36.9% of the total global FCCU capacity. The largest refineries in Asia with active FCC units are Jamnagar I (India), Jamnagar II (India), Mailiao (Taiwan), Yeosu (South Korea) and Ulsan (South Korea). FCCU capacity in Asia increased from 6,538 mbd in 2012 at an AAGR of 3.0%. It is expected to increase to 9,638 mbd in 2022 at an AAGR of 4.8%.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
"Global Refinery Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units (FCCU) Outlook to 2022 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units", is a comprehensive report on the global refinery fluid catalytic cracking units industry. The report provides details such as the refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on fluid catalytic cracking unit capacity for all active and new build (planned and announced) refineries.
The report also provides global and regional refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2022. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional fluid catalytic cracking units capacities. Further, the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the global fluid catalytic cracking unit industry by region, wherever available.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned fluid catalytic cracking units
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, country name, fluid catalytic cracking units status for all active planned fluid catalytic cracking units
- Provides historical data from 2012 to 2017, outlook to 2022.
- Provides capital expenditure outlook at global as well as regional level by year and by key countries for planned fluid catalytic cracking units till 2022.
- Information on fluid catalytic cracking units capacities and capex by refinery and country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned fluid catalytic cracking units across the world
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global fluid catalytic cracking units industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of fluid catalytic cracking units capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s fluid catalytic cracking units portfolio.