Our "The Insurance Industry in Zimbabwe: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Zimbabwean insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Zimbabwean economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Inside this report, we look at the top themes, its predictions and identify winners and losers.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Zimbabwean insurance industry, including -
- The Zimbabwean insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the Zimbabwean economy and demographics
- Details of the competitive landscape in the Zimbabwean insurance industry
- The various distribution channels in the Zimbabwean insurance industry
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Zimbabwean insurance industry
- Analysis of natural hazards in the Zimbabwean insurance industry
- In 2018, Insurance Council of Zimbabwe (ICZ) introduced a unit for the investigation and prevention of insurance fraud.
- In 2017, IPEC introduced microinsurance regulations to facilitate and improve microinsurance product offerings in Zimbabwe.
- In 2017, the government raised the minimum capital requirements for insurers operating in Zimbabwe.
- On November 24, 2016 the government of Zimbabwe approved the establishment of National Health Insurance Scheme providing access to universal healthcare to the Zimbabweans.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Zimbabwe.
- It provides historical values for the Zimbabwean insurance industry for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Zimbabwean insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2022.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium and claims.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in Zimbabwe.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Zimbabwe, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Zimbabwean insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Zimbabwean insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Zimbabwean insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Zimbabwean insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.