"ForeSights: Waterless Cosmetics", investigates a new generation of beauty and grooming products with minimal to zero water in their formulation. The concept also encompasses water-efficient cosmetics, which are products that require little or no water for application/activation and rinsing off.
Waterless Cosmetics, a disruptive concept that originated from the South Korean beauty industry, is revolutionizing the global cosmetics and toiletries industry, and gaining acceptance among consumers across the world. Water-free formulations offer manufacturers a new platform for innovation, and a novel experience for consumers.
- The growing popularity of waterless cosmetics is an outcome of the large following of Korean pop culture, and the innovative Korean makeup routines.
- Due to the lack of water in the formulations, waterless cosmetics are perceived to be more effective than conventional products , which elevates their appeal among discerning consumers
- The water-free formulations also reduces the need for additives such as emulsifiers and preservatives, thereby paving the way for more natural and ’clean-label’ products that are gaining favor with consumers.
- As water is not required for utilizing waterless cosmetics, these products offer unmatched portability and convenience, making them a very attractive on-the-go option for time-poor and mobile consumers.
- Owing to the low quantity of water expended for manufacturing, applying and rinsing-off waterless cosmetics, these products are gaining appeal among eco-friendly consumers.
- Early-birds among manufacturers can capitalize on the novelty of waterless cosmetics products to differentiate their brand and boost sales.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.