Electricity Transmission market is currently undergoing a major change with countries in pursuit of better efficiencies and more suitability for wheeling renewable energy. Several countries are upgrading their transmission lines to higher voltages in order to reduce transmission losses. Technological changes and upgrades are also being made to make the transmission systems more stable against the intermittent nature of renewable energy sources. Besides, the advent of net metering for solar homes and coordinated charging of electric vehicles is pushing utilities to align their new infrastructure with the possibility of bi-directional flow of electricity.
The Global Transmission line length increased steadily during 2007-2017, and is estimated to continue to grow at a similar compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during 2018-2025. China had the largest transmission line market size in the world on average during 2008-2017. The market size increased to $15.89bn in 2017. However, the most growth is expected to be seen once the country’s UHV plans are executed. During 2022-2025, the market size is expected to grow the most and exceed $60bn in 2025.
"Transmission and Distribution (T&D) Market - Infrastructure, Upcoming Projects, Investments, Key Operators, and Key Country Analysis to 2025", is the latest market analysis report that offers comprehensive information and understanding of the Global Transmission and Distribution (T&D) market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight covering historic and forecast market size, length and capacity of Transmission and Distribution (T&D) lines, globally, and in twelve countries - China, Malaysia, India, Japan, US, Brazil, Russian Federation, France, Italy, Germany, UK, and Saudi Arabia.
The report analyses the T&D market. Its scope includes -
- T&D market study at global level and for twelve countries - China, Malaysia, India, Japan, US, Brazil, Russian Federation, France, Italy, Germany, UK, and Saudi Arabia
- Historic (2007-2017) and forecast (2018-2025) data for cumulative power capacity by technology
- Historic (2007-2017) and forecast (2018-2025) data for T&D line length, capacity, and number of substations
- List of major upcoming transmission lines in each of the twelve countries
- Market size of transmission line infrastructure globally, and in each of the twelve countries.
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data in the T&D market
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the T&D market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Maximize potential in the growth of the T&D power market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues
- Respond to business structure, strategy, and prospects.