The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global refinery industry is expected to witness growth of 15.1% during the 2018 to 2022 period, with total global CDU capacity expected to reach to 117 mmbd by 2022. Among regions, Asia is expected to have the highest planned and announced CDU capacity of 5.4 mmbd in 2022, followed by Africa and the Middle East with 3.2 mmbd and 2.7 mmbd, respectively. In terms of global capex, Asia leads again with new build capex of US$194.9 billion, followed by Africa and the Middle East with US$126.6 billion and US$87.1 billion, respectively.
- Refinery crude distillation unit (CDU) capacity data by region for the period 2012 to 2022
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2018 to 2022
- Global planned and announced (new build) refinery capacity additions by key countries and companies in a region
- Capital expenditure spending on planned and announced (new build) refineries by key countries and companies in a region
- Key details of all planned and announced (new build) refineries globally up to 2022.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global refinery industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical, and outlook of planned refinery capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key global planned refinery projects
- Assess your competitor’s planned refinery projects and capacities.