The nano satellite market is experiencing an advanced rate of growth over the past couple of years, due to the increasing demand of satellite applications in commercial, defense and military, and government end users. With the high scale of growth of the nano satellite industry, a new range of programs is being carried out to develop latest nano satellite technologies. The growing demand of small satellite constellations for satellite applications, such as earth monitoring, remote sensing and communication, is the major factor driving the growth of nano satellite market. Moreover, continuous advancements in electronic satellite equipment, for instance, 3D printed electronic circuitry for nano satellite equipment, are expected to boost the growth of the market during the forecast period, 2018-2023. In terms of revenue, nano satellite market generated $143.7 million in the year 2017.
⇒ Download FREE Sample Pages of this report
According to this analysis, the global nano satellite market generated $143.7 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 13.43% during 2018-2023. North America dominated the global nano satellite market in 2017 with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global nano satellite market under different segments such as end user, mass, subsystem, application, and region.
- It examines the prime demand-side factors, which affect the growth of the market, and the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global nano satellite market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry.
- Detailed competitive analysis has been included in this report which focuses on the key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking of the prominent companies has been included in the existing study, which analyzes the competitive strength of the players in the global nano satellite market.
- The market for different end user such as defense, academic, commercial, government, and non-profit, has been estimated and analyzed.
- Different applications, such as communication, earth observation and remote sensing, space exploration, technology development, and demonstration, have been estimated and analyzed in the report.
- The market analysis depending on the mass 1kg-3kg, 4kg-6kg, and 7kg-10kg, has been estimated and analyzed in the report.
- The market for different subsystem such as payload, structure, telecommunication, on-board computer, power system, attitude control system, and propulsion system, has been estimated and analyzed.
- The global nano satellite market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides detailed analysis of the 15 key players in the global nano satellite market, including: GomSpace A/S, OHB SE, The Boeing Company, Ball Corporation, Israel Aerospace Indsutries Ltd. , Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grummen Corporation, QinetiQ Group Plc, NanoAvionika, LLC, Space Systems/Loral, LLC (SSL), and Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems, Inc., in the Company Profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, future programs (if any), and the individual SWOT analysis.