- Do you need succinct connected car company analysis?
- Technological insight?
- Clear competitive landscape analysis?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The relentless growth and investment in the connected car has led to publish this timely report. But the investment goes beyond just the major OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers and extends all the way along the supply chain to smaller players. This report analyses the broader connected car value chain. and identifies the key 100 players in the connected car ecosystem.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The $36.4bn connected car market is expected to flourish in the next few years because of various regional mandates and because of rising consumer expectations regarding connectivity, safety and also features such as infotainment, navigation, and security. These developments are expected to feed through in the latter part of the decade driving growth to new heights. If you want to be part of the growing connected car industry, then read on to discover how you can maximise your investment potential.
598 Tables, Charts, And Graphs
Analysis Of The 100 Leading Companies Involved In Connected Car Technologies
Major Automotive OEMs
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Honda Motor Company
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
Leading Technology providers
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Broadcom Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Sierra Wireless
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Verizon Communications
- Visteon Corporation
Plus analysis of 80 other companies within the connected car value chain
Discussion of connected car policies, regulations and mandates
Analysis of connected car market dynamics, drivers and restraints
Key questions analysed
- What does the future hold for the connected car industry?
- Where should you target your business strategy?
- Which connected car applications should you focus upon?
- Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
- Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
- Which connected car company is likely to succeed and why?
- What business models should you adopt?
- What industry trends should you be aware of?
- Automotive OEMs
- Connected car specialists
- Tier 1 suppliers
- Telematics specialists
- Hardware providers
- Electronics companies
- Software providers
- Cyber security companies
- Telecoms companies
- Insurance companies
- R&D staff
- Market analysts
- Business development managers
- Industry organisations