Power Generation Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the emerging five power generation industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five power generation industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five power generation industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five power generation industry?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five power generation industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $594.9 billion to the global power generation industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $706.0 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.5% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the power generation industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $434.0 billion in 2017. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $105.1 and $32.7 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the power generation industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $502.6 billion in 2022, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $125.8 and $50.8 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five power generation industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five power generation industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five power generation industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country