Power Generation Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Power Generation industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the G8 power generation industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 power generation industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 power generation industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 power generation industry?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 power generation industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $522.7 billion in 2017 to the global power generation industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.3% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $605.8 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the power generation industry, with market revenues of $172.5 billion in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $129.7 and $54.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the power generation industry in the G8 nations with a value of $186.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $156.4 and $69.7 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 power generation industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 power generation industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 power generation industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country