Gas Utilities Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the emerging five gas utilities industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five gas utilities industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five gas utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five gas utilities industry?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five gas utilities industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $3,172.6 billion to the global gas utilities industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $3,728.7 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the gas utilities industry, South Africa is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $3,089.9 billion in 2017. This was followed by China and India with a value of $57.9 and $9.2 billion, respectively.
- South Africa is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $3,619.1 billion in 2022, followed by China and India with expected values of $75.8 and $12.0 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five gas utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five gas utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five gas utilities industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country