Gas Utilities BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The BRIC Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the BRIC gas utilities industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the BRIC gas utilities industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC gas utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC gas utilities industry?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC gas utilities industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the gas utilities industry and had a total market value of $105.6 billion in 2017. China was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 27.1% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the gas utilities industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $57.9 billion in 2017. This was followed by Russia, India and Brazil with a value of $31.6, $9.2, and $6.9 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $75.8 billion in 2022, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $33.7, $12.0 and $10.0 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC gas utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC gas utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC gas utilities industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country