Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Market.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market?
- How has the Market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market. Includes Market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $2,27,386.0 million in 2017 to the global apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $2,55,984.2 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.4% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $95,921.9 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $45,838.0 and $21,987.3 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the apparel & non apparel manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,07,837.4 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $52,957.9 and $25,718.6 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 apparel & non-apparel manufacturing Market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country