Our "IT Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2018-19", examines executives’ opinion about the business environment during H1 2018. It also highlights current economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth prospects, spending models, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region.
The current economic environment is stable for the IT industry, and customer confidence levels will increase by five percentage points in H2 2018-19 compared to H1 2018. Technology companies are optimistic about the economic conditions in Asia-Pacific due to increased investment and positive customer confidence around the Asian market. Moreover, the IT industry is expected to see an increase in expenditure towards new product development and decrease in spending towards mergers & acquisitions during H2 2018-19 compared to H1 2018. A rise in supplier prices of technology consulting services and software are expected over the next six months. Additionally, overall sales growth within the North America is expected to increase during September 2018-February 2019.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes IT industry executives’ opinion on the change in customer confidence during H2 2018-19
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H2 2018-19 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2018-19
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
- Economic environment in North America and Asia-Pacific are more favorable in H2 2018-19 than in H1 2018
- Executives operating in the North America region expect customer confidence levels in H2 2018-19 to be 10 percentage points higher than those in H1 2018
- Executives are more optimistic about their company’s growth than the industry’s growth over the next six months
- Supplier prices for hardware in Europe is expected to remain stable (i.e. neither increase nor decrease) in H2 2018-19 compared to H1 2018
- Globally, organizations intend to focus on protecting and growing market share and customer retention during the coming next six months.
Reasons To Buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by revealing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the IT industry
- Supports organizations in business expansion decisions through the information on projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve organizations’ operational efficiency by revealing key priorities and the main concerns of IT industry executives
- Helps organizations determine investment allocation by revealing key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2018-19.