The Global Aerospace & Defense 3D Printing Market is estimated at around USD 1.56 billion and is expected to grow to USD 5.90 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of around 15.93%. The cumulative market is expected to account to around USD 30 billion during the forecast period.
The report has been segmented into Region, Application and Technology. The Regional Markets have further been segmented to country level. Applications are segmented into Commercial, Defense and Others which have been further sub-segmented. Commercial is sub-segmented into Commercial Aviation, Rotary and Business Jets, similarly the defense market also has been sub-segmented. The Space segment is covered in Others segment.
The key drivers of the market include: reduction in overall manufacturing time, reduction in raw material (which translates into direct cost saving) and the ease of deployment. Airlines are investing into in-house 3D printing capabilities, these in-house centers are expected to produce cabin interior components. Examples of airlines which have invested in an in-house 3D printing facility are Air New Zealand and Emirates.
A competitive strategy model, which affects the existing market, has been analysed and is covered in the report's 'Porter’s five forces model' apart from the PESTLE which is also covered in the report.
An in-depth Scenario analysis is covered in the report which includes three scenarios and their impact on each of the segments mentioned.
⇒ Download FREE Sample Pages of this report
The in- depth coverage of this report across its sections are:
- Market Overview: This section covers the definition of the market and the current and the future technologies. The section also deals with the Regional demand and supply and future integrated airspace programs.
- Market Analysis: This chapter deals with the key drivers, restraints and challenges of the market and their expected effect on the market. The existing regulations are expected to drive the market in both the retro fit and the line fit market.
- Market Forecast: The market forecast section has four sub-segments which are: market forecast by region, by Application, by Manufacturing Process and by End-User. The forecast period is from 2018-2026.
- Scenario Analysis: A detailed scenario analysis has been captured as a part of this chapter, three scenarios have been considered. The assumptions of each scenario and the expected market impacts have been covered in this chapter.
- Opportunity Analysis: This chapter covers the high growth markets and the areas the companies should be focussing on to maximize the revenues.
- Company Profiles: Detailed Company profiling has been covered for the key players in the market, the company profiles include company information (Including products and Services), Company Financials, Contracts won, alliances and a detailed SWOT of each of companies.
The market is expected to reach around USD 5.90 Billion in 2026, the highest growth market is expected to be the commercial platforms. The report also covers sub-segments like fixed wing, rotary and others, the third segment covers space, prototyping and other defense applications.
The technology forecast deals with five of the most commonly used 3D Printing technologies in the Aerospace & Defense sector.
PEST analysis and Porter’s Five Forces have also been covered as a part of the report, the major companies in the Aerospace & Defense 3D Printing Market have been profiled and a detailed SWOT of each company has been covered as a part of the report.
Reasons to buy:
- Prospective Investors into the Aerospace & Defense 3D Printing Market could get a detailed understanding of the market dynamics of the market
- A clear view of the market drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to affect the market in the next few years.
- Understand the key technology trends in the market
- Focus on high growth markets and develop efforts in those markets
- Understand the competitor dynamics with respect to the recent alliances, and financial information