The scope of this report covers the many types of sensors available and their potential applications. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are provided by application, sensor technology segment and regional market, with estimated values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues. The report covers sensors used for the detection of trace metals, biologics, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and semi-VOCs, and radioisotopes found in water.
The report includes a discussion of the major players, by region, in the global market for trace contamination detection sensors. It also explains the major drivers, regional dynamics and current trends in the industry. The report concludes with a look at the vendor landscape, with profiles of the major vendors.
- 136 tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for sensors for trace contaminant detection in water
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of type of sensor products available and their potential applications
- Description of sensor technologies i.e nano electrode array and laser induces break down spectroscopy
- Discussion of the major players of the industry, including Aqua Metrology Systems, Electro-Chemical Devices, Hanna Instruments, Inc., OptiEnz Sensors, Seapoint Sensors Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific and Yokogawa India Ltd