Freshwater and saltwater ecosystems are complex and interactive physical, chemical and biological systems. Human activities cause changes in these attributes and affect living resources over time. This report covers some of the physical, chemical and biological parameters of water that are being monitored by governments and industries while supplying or using water from various sources. The global water industry is huge, and it consists of segments such as water treatment, water equipment, water supply and others. This report is primarily focused on water testing equipment and its usage by end-use industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, refineries, power generation and municipal corporations. This report on the water testing equipment market highlights strong demand for water testing equipment and technologies that are capable of detecting physical, chemical and biological contaminants even if present in trace amounts. Use of such testing technologies helps industries meet regulatory requirements for safe drinking water. BCC Research analyzed key categories and regions to determine the present and future water testing equipment market status and forecasted market growth from 2018 to 2023. This report also discusses market strategies, water infrastructure and key players in countries and driving forces of the market.
- 85 tables
- Industry analysis of the global water testing equipment market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Coverage of some of the key water testing equipment including pH meters, conductivity meters, dissolved oxygen meters and turbidity meters, along with their industrial usage
- Regional dynamics of atrial fibrillation for level covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Other emerging markets
- Discussion of competitive strategies employed by global major players, patent evaluation and driving forces of the water testing equipment market
- Emphasis on the strong demand for water testing equipment technologies and services that improve processes, increase efficiencies, drive cost savings and help meet regulatory requirements
- Company profiles of the major water testing equipment manufacturers and suppliers including ABB Ltd., Agilent Technologies Inc., Danaher Corp., Emerson Electric Co., Exova Group Plc, Suez and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.