The global kitchen towel market reached a value of around US$ 12.4 Billion in 2017. The market is further projected to reach a value of US$ 17.6 Billion by 2023, exhibiting a CAGR of around 6% during 2018-2023. Kitchen towels are essential to one’s kitchen that keeps it looking clean and spotless. Moreover, these towels are multi-functional items and can be used for a variety of applications and situations. They come in huge varieties, aligning with everyone’s taste and design, in addition, one can also personalise them according to their needs and demand. The use of kitchen towel is also not just limited to one’s kitchen but can also be found in different spheres of both residential and commercial spaces where they may be used for a wide variety of tasks such as crafts, paintings, cleaning, drying, etc.
Numerous factors are currently driving the demand of kitchen towels across the globe. For instance, rising urban population coupled with increasing disposable incomes is catalyzing the demand of personal care products such as kitchen towels. Moreover, their penetration in emerging markets is also increasing as a result of westernization and globalization. Another major driver of this market is the launch of new products that are softer, more absorbent and reusable compared to previous products. The demand of towels that are made up of environment friendly and sustainable materials is also rising with manufacturers increasing their focus on such products.
Based on product type, the market has been segmented as cloth-based and paper-based. Cloth based kitchen towels currently represents a bigger segment.
On the basis of end-use sector, the report has segmented the market into the commercial and residential sectors. The commercial sector currently represents a bigger segment.
On the basis of distribution channel, the report has segmented the market into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, speciality stores, online and others.
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Kimberly-Clark, Koch Industries, P&G, Wausau, Accrol, Aldar Tissues, Renova, Rodriquez, Towel Depot and Wepa.
This report provides a deep insight into the global kitchen towel market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the kitchen towel market in any manner.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global kitchen towel market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global kitchen towel industry?
- What are the key product types in the global kitchen towel industry?
- What are the major end-use sectors in the global kitchen towel industry?
- What are the major distribution channels in the global kitchen towel industry?
- What are the price trends of kitchen towels?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global kitchen towel market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global kitchen towel market?
- What is the structure of the global kitchen towel market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global kitchen towel market?
- How is kitchen towel manufactured?