A total of more than 70 FPSOs are expected to start operations globally by 2025. South America will continue to lead globally with planned deployment of more than 30 FPSOs, followed by Africa and Europe by 2025. Among countries, Brazil continues to dominate in terms of deployment of planned and announced FPSOs, followed by Angola and Australia. Petrobras, Equinor, Premier Oil and Saipem are expected to be key global players among operators with the highest deployment of the planned FPSOs by 2025.
- Count of FPSOs that were brought online from 2012 to 2018 by key regions globally
- Outlook of FPSOs that would be brought online by 2025 by key countries and operators
- Details of major planned FPSOs globally up to 2025
- Recent developments, tenders and contracts of FPSOs by key regions, wherever available.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the planned FPSO projects globally
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong FPSO data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned FPSO projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned FPSO projects and capacities
- Be informed about recent developments, tenders and contracts in the global FPSO industry.