The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global ammonia capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next nine years from around 240 mtpa in 2017 to more than 280 mtpa by 2026. More than 90 planned and announced ammonia plants are expected to come online, primarily in the Middle East and Asia over the next nine years. Dangote Group, Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd and MCC EuroChem are the top three companies by planned capacity additions globally over the next nine years.
- Global ammonia capacity outlook by region
- Ammonia planned and announced plants details
- Global ammonia capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major ammonia producers globally
- Global ammonia capital expenditure outlook by region.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand key trends in the global ammonia industry
- Understand regional ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global ammonia industry with the help of upcoming plants and capital expenditure outlook
- Understand the current and future competitive scenario.