According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Medical Lasers Market is accounted for $1.87 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $6.11 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period. Increasing demand for non-invasive cosmetic surgeries, growing awareness about the safety of these procedures and technological advancements in the process are the key driving factors for the market growth. However, the risks associated with these procedures such as infection, scarring, bleeding and change in skin color are some of the factors hindering the market growth.
Medical lasers are medical devices used for the treatment of various diseases and tissue removal. The increase in incidence in a variety of diseases, such as cardiovascular, urological, skin problems, and eye-related diseases, has resulted in the rise in acceptance of medical lasers as they provide non-invasive treatment. Furthermore, increased significance to aesthetics has led to adoption of various medical lasers in cosmetic surgeries.
Based on Application, the Gynecology segment accounted for considerable market share during the forecast period. Application of these products in gynecology field mainly for cervical erosions, and in the field of infertility offers exclusive properties which are anticipated to propel the growth over the forecast period. Geographically, North America market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The market in North America is being driven by the high prevalence of chronic disorders such as diabetes and obesity.
Some of the key players profiled in the Medical Lasers Market include Alcon Laboratories Inc, American Medical Systems Inc, Bioform Medical Inc, Biolase Inc, biolitec, Boston Scientific Corporation, Bausch & Lomb Holdings Inc, Cardiogenesis Corporation, Cutera, Cynosure, Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd, IRIDEX Corp, Lumenis Ltd, Medelux, Novartis AG, Photomedex Inc, Quanta System, Spectranetics Corporation and Syneron Medical.
- Diode laser systems
- Solid state laser systems
- Gas lasers systems
- Dye lasers systems
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements