According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Galley Equipment Market is accounted for $5.41 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $9.75 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Some of the key factors favouring the growth of the market are increasing demand for light weight galley equipment, rising adoption of advanced light-weight galley equipment and increasing demand for comfort and convenience in various ships and aircrafts. However, increasing popularity of low-cost carriers for various commercial, personal purposes and delay in shipment deliveries as part of new programs has hindered the growth of galley equipment market.
The galley is the on-board kitchen on a water-borne or air-borne vessel, used for cooking food and storage of various food materials. It can also refer to a land-based kitchen on a naval base, or from a kitchen design point of view to a straight design of the kitchen layout.
Based on fit, custom fit segment holds the largest market share due to the growing demand for galley customization as per customer preference. Depending upon the application, marine segment witnessed considerable market growth which is primarily driven by increasing number of marine shipments across the globe and also increasing government spending on development of naval forces.
By geography, Asia Pacific holds significant market share due to increasing demand for new aircraft deliveries and increasing marine fleet in this region. This growth can also be attributed to the increase in government spending in developing naval forces, increasing disposable of the population in emerging countries, such as India and China.
Some of the key players in galley equipment market include Aerolux Limited, Aluminox S.A., Zodiac Aerospace, B/E Aerospace Inc, Bucher Group, Diehl Stiftung & Co. Kg, Jamco Corporation, Air Cabin Engineering Inc., Jeitek, Loipart AB, Kang Li Far East PTE Ltd., Diethelm Keller Aviation PTE Ltd., Meili Marine USA, ALMACO Group, AIM Altitude, Hamilton Sundstrand Corp, Turkish Cabin Interior and Korita Aviation.
- Custom Fit
- Line Fit
- Retro Fit
Insert Types Covered:
- Ship Galleys
- Aircraft Galleys
Ship Types Covered:
- Amphibious Ships
- Recreational Boats
- Surface Ships
- Passenger Vessels
- Bulk Carriers
- Amphibious Ships
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.