According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smartphone Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Rising demand for disposable income increases the probability of consumer spending on media, entertainment, networking and mobile communication leading to higher potential sales of consumer electronics is influencing the market growth.
Smartphones are the most demanded electronic devices today owing to a change in the lifestyle of people, where owning a smartphone is not just a necessity but a norm. As there is an increase to higher potential sales of consumer electronics such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, and gaming consoles. The instances of smartphone adoption are very high among the urban population as compared to the rural population and hence there is high demand for smartphones in developed regions.
Amongst Operating System, iOS segment held considerable market share during forecast period. It is the operating system that currently powers many of the company’s mobile devices, together with the iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad. iOS is a mobile operating system formed and developed by Apple Inc. entirely for its hardware. By geography, Asia Pacific dominated the market due to the increasing economy with increasing per capita income, the presence of a massive population, and the interest to use new technologies are few of the smartphone industry trends gaining traction in the market of this region.
Some of the key players in Smartphone market include Xiomi, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, ZTE Corporation, Microsoft, Micromax, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, HTC, Google, Blackberry, Apple, Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd., OPPO, Sony, Google Inc and Panasonic Corporation.
Price Ranges Covered:
- US$ 500 & Above
- US$ 200–US$ 500
- US$ 100–US$ 200
- Below US$ 100
Operating Systems Covered:
- Blackberry OS
- Other Operating Systems
Distribution Channels Covered:
- Up to 6.0"
- Below 4.0"
RAM Sizes Covered:
- Up to 8GB
- Below 2GB
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements