According to Stratistics MRC, the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles market is accounted for $XX million in 2017 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of XX%. Several government initiatives to encourage usage of zero emission automobiles for improving the air quality, substantial number of e-bikes, increasing R&D activities and ongoing technological improvements are some factors fuelling the market growth. However, large cost required to establish the system can hamper market growth.
A fuel cell vehicle (FCV) is a type of electric vehicle which uses a fuel cell, instead of a battery to power its on-board electric motor. It generates electricity to power the motor, by using oxygen from the air and compressed hydrogen. They are classified as zero-emissions vehicles that emit only water and heat.
Based on vehicle, positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) segment is anticipated to grow at a steady rate due to rise in manufacturing of these automobiles across the globe and increasing government investments. By geography, Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the market in terms of volume due to growing access of zero emission automobiles and high revenue generation in the region.
Some of the key players in the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles market include Volkswagen, Ford, Honda, Toyota, Daimler, General Motors, Hyundai, Nissan, Suzuki, Electricore, Mercedes, Benz, Mitsubhishi and Tata Motors.
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV)
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements