According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Aviation Test Equipment Market is accounted for $5.62 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $8.89 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.2%. Increasing safety concerns, technological advancements, stringent government regulations, novel based R&D activities of aviation test equipment’s, rising usage of software based solutions are some key factors propelling the market growth. However, short life cycle of avionics modules and huge maintenance required for legacy platforms are inhibiting the market growth.
Aviation test equipment is to reduce the life cycle cost, improve system reliability and safety, isolate failures, and advance testability. It basically focuses to inspect and resolve problems such as electrical and mechanical issues, performance check, repair brakes, etc. It has a major role in the sectors such as defense and commercial sector for maintaining aircrafts.
By End User, commercial aviation test equipment segment commanded steady growth in the market. The increasing number of orders and deliveries of commercial aircraft will fuel the growth of commercial aviation test equipment. By Type, traffic collision avoidance system (TCAD) test acquired significant growth as it reduces the risk of mid-air collisions and will prevent catastrophic accidents.
Asia Pacific holds the considerable market share during the forecast period. The growth is due to extensive opportunities for this market especially in China and expansion of aviation sector including both civil and defense aerospace in recent years in this region.
Some of the key players in the Global Aviation Test Equipment include General Electric Co, Rockwell Collins, Teradyne Inc, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Moog, Inc, Boeing, 3M Company , Airbus, Avionics Inc, Honeywell International Inc., Avtron Aerospace, Inc., DAC International, Inc., DMA-Aero, International Aero Engineering LLC and Tesscorn Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Power Test Equipment
- Pneumatic Test Equipment
- Electrical Test Equipment
- Hydraulic Test Equipment
Aircraft Types Covered:
- Tactical Air Navigation System (TACAN) Testers
- RADAR Test Sets
- Distance Measuring Equipment Testing
- Battery Testers
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAD) Test Set
- Engine Test Sets
- Air Data Test Sets
- Altimeter Test Sets
End Users Covered:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements