According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gardening Equipment Market is accounted for $260.27 million in 2017 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% to reach $ 575.57 million by 2026. Growing adoption in the residential & commercial construction industries, expansion of modern houses and increasing indulgence in garden parties are some of the factors driving the market growth. However, disruptions in retail market for garden products and unfavourable natural calamities will restrict the market growth. Factors such as increase in backyard cooking will provide ample opportunities for market growth.
Gardening equipment are tools that are used in fields to maintain gardens. The gardening tool are generally made up of iron, toothed wheels and levers etc. which can help in even maintaining a vast area easily and with less human effort compared with the equipment less practice. In recent times with the penetration of technology into the lifestyle there are many electrical tools too which can maintain the gardens properly. Hence the garden tools are available on both the types such as power tools and hand tools.
By product, lawn mower is gardening equipment which is built with revolving blades to cut the portions and surface of a grass. Lawn mowers include various tools which are used for maintaining the grass at desired height. It has applications in maintaining and decorating lawns, gardens and yards across the world. With different types of lawn mowers available including walk-behind, riding lawn mowers, tractors, zero turn mowers, and robot mowers, end-user can maintain various types of landscapes such as small yards and gardens to large parks and farm areas. The increasing trend maintaining ambiance in lawns & gardens and furnishing homes with garden are driving the market for lawnmowers.
By geography, Asia Pacific is one of the fastest growing regions owing to strong GDP growth along with rise in the disposable income in the emerging nations like India & China is expected to drive the demand during the forecast period. In addition, the availability of less labour costs in this region makes it economical to produce garden care tools. The changing lifestyle and developing standards of living is in turn leading the garden maintenance as a hobby by many youths and old aged. The increase in new housing construction along with rebound in home re-modelling activity is further expected to increase the growth.
Some of the key players in the gardening equipment market include Alamo Group Incorporated, Ariens Company, Bad Boy Mowers Incorporated, BayWa AG, Blount International Incorporated, Castorama, Daiya Tsusho Co. Ltd., Deere & Company, Home Retail Group PLC, Honda Motor Company Limited, Kingfisher PLC, Textron Incorporated, The Ace Hardware Corp., The Home Depot Inc., Toro Company, Wal-Mart Stores Incorporated, Wesfarmers Ltd., Bosch Power Tools, Fiskars Corporation and Robomow-Friendly robotics.
Distribution Channels Covered:
- Online Sales
- Distributor Sales
- Retail Sales
- Trimmers & Edgers
- Snow Throwers
- Hand Tools
- Water management Equipment
- Blowers, Vacuums and Sweepers
- Garden Tractors and Rotary Tillers
- Turf and Grounds Equipment
- Other Products
End Users Covered:
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements