This report on checkpoint inhibitors provides a detailed analysis of the market based on approved clinical and preclinical developmental candidates that target PD-1/PD-L1, CTLA-4, IDO-1, LAG-3, TIM-3 and CD47/SIRP?. The report analyzes the market trends, key medical needs and provides insights into recent advances in the modulation of checkpoint inhibition in the treatment of cancer through the development of fully human monoclonal antibodies, bispecific antibodies, fusion proteins and Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cells.
- 21 data tables and 43 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for checkpoint inhibitors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of the market landscape and innovative strategies, and the areas of unmet medical needs
- Information on the biomarker development, immune modulation, innovative delivery technologies, and the future landscape
- Market analysis for CP inhibitors, including PD-1/PD-L1 agents, CTLA-4 agents, TIM-3 agents, LAG-3 agents, IDO-1 agents, and SIRP? agents
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including Agenus, Inc., BeiGene, BIOCAD, Forty Seven, Inc., Seattle Genetics, Inc., Shanghai Cell Therapy, Tesaro, Inc. and Xencor