This report analyzes the market for third-party commercialized IoT software platforms and discusses how the IoT technology market will evolve as well as the trends impacting its adoption. Platforms based on pure hardware solutions and chipsets are not included in this report.
This BCC Research study was conducted with a global perspective in terms of the IoT platforms technology and their applications. Market projections have been conducted for five geographic regions (North America, South America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia-Pacific) and all market revenues reported are in constant 2017 U.S. dollars.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the market for technologies used in IoT platforms.
- New developments and recent standards for IoT solutions that will impact the development of future IoT platforms.
- Current and potential applications for IoT platforms.
- Current and future market projections for IoT platforms.
- Profiles of current industry players including platform vendors.
- An overview of IoT standards consortiums, service provider partnerships, important acquisitions and venture capital funding.
- A review of market opportunities for current industry participants as well as new entrants.
- 37 tables
- An overview of technology platforms for the internet of things (IoT)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- An overview of new developments and recent standards for IoT solutions that will impact the development of future IoT platforms
- A look at the current and potential applications for IoT platforms
- Coverage of application enablement platforms, device management platforms, connectivity management platforms, and sensor data management platforms in the IoT market
- Evaluations of trends, such as venture capital funding, key acquisitions, and partnerships
- Company profiles of industry players, including, General Electric, Huawei, Machine 2 Machine Intelligence Corp. (M2mi), Vodafone, and Oracle Kore Wireless