Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) - Catenin beta-1 or ?-catenin is a protein that is encoded by the CTNNB1 gene. In the presence of Wnt ligand, CTNNB1 acts as a coactivator for transcription factors of the TCF/LEF family, leading to activate Wnt responsive genes. It is involved in the regulation of cell adhesion, CDK2/PTPN6/CTNNB1/CEACAM1 pathway of insulin internalization. It also acts as a negative regulator of centrosome cohesion. It blocks anoikis of malignant kidney and intestinal epithelial cells and promotes their anchorage-independent growth by down-regulating DAPK2.
Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 15 molecules. Out of which approximately 13 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 2, 5, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Oncology, Dermatology, Gastrointestinal, Genetic Disorders, Infectious Disease, Non Malignant Disorders and Respiratory which include indications Colorectal Cancer, Melanoma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Solid Tumor, Acute Myelocytic Leukemia (AML, Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia), Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer, Blood Cancer, Chronic Myelocytic Leukemia (CML, Chronic Myeloid Leukemia), Endometrial Cancer, Familial Adenomatous Polyposis, Hemangiomas, Hepatic (Liver) Tumor, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Liver Cirrhosis, Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of The Pancreas, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Prostate Cancer and Scar.
The latest report Catenin Beta 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. It also reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1)
- The report reviews Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Catenin Beta 1 (Beta Catenin or CTNNB1) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope