Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) pipeline Target constitutes close to 8 molecules. Out of which approximately 6 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor - Pipeline Review, H2 2018, outlays comprehensive information on the Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) - Angiotensin II receptor type 2 (AT2 receptor) is a protein encoded by the AGTR2 gene. AT2 receptor is highly expressed in the developing foetus, but its expression is very low in the cardiovascular system of the normal adult. Expression of the AT2 receptor can be modulated by pathological states associated with tissue remodeling or inflammation such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, and myocardial infarction. AT2 receptor plays an important role in vasodilatory role, and enhanced as a countervailing mechanism in cardiac hypertrophy, and in presence of vascular injury in hypertension and atherosclerosis. The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 2, 2 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Report covers products from therapy areas Cardiovascular, Central Nervous System, Dermatology, Genito Urinary System And Sex Hormones, Metabolic Disorders, Oncology, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Respiratory and Women’s Health which include indications Acute Ischemic Stroke, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure), Congestive Heart Failure (Heart Failure), Dementia Associated With Alzheimer’s Disease, Dermatitis (Eczema), Diabetic Nephropathy, Diabetic Neuropathic Pain, Fibrosis, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, Inflammatory Pain, Kidney Fibrosis, Leiomyosarcoma, Liver Fibrosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Myocardial Fibrosis, Myocardial Infarction, Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic’s Syndrome), Obesity, Peripheral Neuropathic Pain, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Postherpetic Neuralgia, Prostate Cancer, Psoriasis, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Skin Inflammation, Spinal Cord Injury, Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma), Type 2 Diabetes and Wounds.
Furthermore, this report also reviews key players involved in Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2)
- The report reviews Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) targeted therapeutics
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2)
- Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Type 2 Angiotensin II Receptor (Angiotensin II Type 2 Receptor or AGTR2) development landscape
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope