The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2018-2023, owing to rising prevalence of diseases requiring endoscopy for diagnosis and technological advancements in healthcare sector Increasing expenditure on healthcare and patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries are also stimulating the market. Furthermore, increasing government funding in improving healthcare facilities and hospitals is also expected to boost market growth during the forecast period. Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy (UGI) are widely adopted endoscopy procedures in emerging economies such as India and China. However, high cost of endoscopy in developed regions is hampering the growth of the global endoscopy market. North America leads the endoscopy market due to cohesive government regulations, better patient awareness and quality healthcare system.
Moreover, APAC is expected to be the fastest growing market owing to increasing healthcare expenditures and improving patient awareness. Olympus Corporation, Ethicon (Johnson & Johnson), Karl Storz GmbH, Boston Scientific, Inc., Covidien Plc, Stryker Corporation, Hoya Corporation (Pentax Medical System), Cook Medical Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, Fujifilm Holding Corporation, Smith and Nephew, Inc., and Richard Wolf GmbH are some of the market players in the global endoscopy devices market.
Research Methodology and tools
The market study of endoscopy device has been incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by research team at OMR. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report country level analysis is provided by analysing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behaviour and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity in our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial/annual reports of companies involved in the market
- Forward looking statement of key endoscopy market players
- Authentic Public Databases
- Average cost analysis of services on the basis of geography
- Whitepapers, research-papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalogue.
The report is intended for global endoscopy market players, potential entrants, diagnostic laboratories, healthcare provider, universities for overall market insights. The report provides in-depth analysis on pricing, market size, market determinants and competitive landscape. The report will serve as a source for 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models such as PEST analysis delivering insights into the market for better business decisions.
- Global Endoscopy Device Market, By Product
- Global Endoscopy Device Market, By Applications
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of global endoscopy device market
- In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global endoscopy device market
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global endoscopy device market
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players