The scope of this report is extensive as it covers a variety of composites that are used globally. The market for composites is analyzed by dividing it on the basis of five major types and subtypes. The report further gives revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 for each of these major types of composites, for their subtypes, and for the regional markets for each type of composite. Moreover, the report focuses on the major market drivers, the current trends within the industry, and the major end-user industries for the global composite market. All volumes are given in thousand tons.
- 107 data tables
- An overview of the global market for composites, including resins, fillers, reinforcements, natural fibers, and nanocomposites
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the major components of this market into five major types and further breakdown by their subtypes, application markets, regional markets, and major players in each of these submarkets
- Coverage of major end-user industries and applications, including construction/infrastructure; transportation; marine markets; electrical/electronic parts/components; appliances; and consumer products (sport and leisure, lawn and garden products, etc.)
- Analysis of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Advanced Composites Inc., DIC Corp., GE Inc., Hexion Inc., and Toray Industries Inc.