The market for industrial metals, precious metals and alloys is segmented into the following categories:
- Industrial metal type: Copper, iron, aluminum and others
- Precious metal type: Gold, silver and others
- Alloy type: Brass, steel and others
- Application type: Automotive and transportation, building and construction, electrical and electronics, consumer products, industrial, luxury products and others
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and the Commonwealth Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; and the rest of the world (ROW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
In addition to a competitive analysis of the market for industrial metals, precious metals and alloys, this report also includes a patent analysis and company profiles for key players in the market for industrial metals, precious metals and alloys. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 77 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for industrial metals, precious metals, and alloys
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Discussion of market dynamics, regulations and technologies, and their interconnecting effect on the state-of-the-art metallic industry
- Comprehensive data concerning the production of both mined and secondary metals, including ferrous, non-ferrous base metals, and precious metals
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including BHP Billiton Ltd., Codelco, Newmont Mining Corp., Norilsk Nickel and Vedanta Resources Plc
Interested in a copy of this report? Contact me for a personal quote: