This KOL Insight briefing focuses on opinions of mid- to late-stage pipeline therapies in lupus.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Development of Lupuzor for SLE
- Lupuzor’s Phase III trial design
- Lupuzor’s Phase IIb efficacy data in SLE
- Anticipated future use of Lupuzor in SLE
- Development of baricitinib in SLE
- Endpoints used in baricitinib’s Phase II trial
- Expectations for baricitinib’s Phase II trial results
- Views on the increased risk of thromboembolic events seen with baricitinib in RA
- Views on the risk of thromboembolic events in the lupus patient population
- Concerns regarding herpes zoster in lupus patients
- Impact of high infection rate with JAK inhibitor use in RA, on anticipated baricitinib use in SLE
- Development of IFN? kinoid in SLE
- IFN? kinoid vs. anifrolumab in SLE
- Most KOLs flagged the need for more data to understand Lupuzor’s mechanism of action and elucidate its efficacy in lupus patients
- KOLs were divided over Lupuzor’s efficacy in lupus based on its Phase IIb data, with some highlighting that it may be comparable to belimumab
- Most KOLs had a positive opinion regarding baricitinib’s development in lupus, based on its data in other indications.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 14 KOLs: Seven Europe-based & seven US-based
- Interviews performed in December 2017
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma’s analysts.
Reasons To Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "Mid-to-Late Stage Pipeline Therapies in Lupus"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.