South America Nutritional Supplement Market
The South America nutrition supplements market size was valued at USD 12.51 Bn in 2017 and is set to increase at a CAGR of 8.50% over the forecast period. South America is considered to be an emerging market for nutritional supplement products, due to an increase in the consumption of the health and wellness products’. Brazil and Argentina are the major markets for the nutritional supplement industry due to rising disposable income and favourable economic conditions.
By type of ingredients, the market is segmented Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals supplements. Vitamin supplements has the highest share in South America in 2018.
By end-user, the market is segmented into Infants and Adults.
By countries, the market is divided into Brazil, Argentina and Others (Rest of South America).
Key growth factors
Increasing urban population, modernizing retail channels, and rising middle-class consumer income are some of the growth opportunities for this market.
Threats and key players
The key challenges the market faces is regarding the unclear regulatory process and high research and development costs. The key players operating in the South America nutritional supplement market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill Inc., DSM , Du Pont and Merck.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the South America Nutritional Supplement Market
2. Market drivers, challenges, in South America Nutritional Supplement Market
3. Market trends in South America Nutritional Supplement Market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for South America market segmentation based on type of ingredients (Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals) – by revenue
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for South America market segmentation based on End-user (Infants and Adults) – by revenue
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data of Nutritional Supplements by countries Brazil, Argentina and others (Rest of South America) – by revenue
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for country-wise segments – by revenue
8. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the Europe market
- ·Understand the demand for Nutritional Supplement Market to determine the viability of the market
- ·Understand the country-specific market size and observations for each segment
- ·Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
- ·Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and to get an idea of the current position where you are placed
- ·Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
- ·Identify the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide the direction of further growth
- ·Define the competitive positioning by comparing the products and services compared with the key players in the market