The demand for USW systems is expected to be driven by growing disputes over maritime borders, offshore resources and trade routes. Anti-access area denial (A2/AD)and counter A2/AD are becoming a vital part of maritime strategies employed by major navies across the world and undersea warfare is expected to regain its prominence
New developments in maritime technology such as unmanned vehicles and maritime robots, stealth submarines, enhanced detection ranges of sonar, undersea communications and network centric warfare etc. are also anticipated to encourage investment in R&D projects
The Global Undersea Warfare Systems Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for undersea warfare systems equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global undersea warfare systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.96% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of four categories: Combat Systems, Manned & Unmanned Systems, Sensors, Communictaion & Countermeasures. It is expected to be dominated by the Combat Systems segment, followed by Sensors and Manned & Unmanned Systems.
- The Asia Pacific region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 37%, followed by the North America market, which is dominated by the US market. Russia, France and the UK account for major market share in the European region.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global undersea warfare systems marketover the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different undersea warfare systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understandingofthe market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global undersea warfare systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global undersea warfare systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top undersea warfare systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available