The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Rising demand from emerging economies in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East markets, along with the growing usage of helicopters across different sectors, such as medical emergency services, law enforcement, VIP and corporate transportation, and tourism, as well as offshore oil and gas, are some of the key factors expected to drive the market for commercial helicopters over the forecast period.
Also, the market is fueled with rapid technological advancements such as the use of additive technology in helicopter manufacturing, high speed helicopter technology demonstrator, and development of unmanned helicopters/drones among others.
The Global Commercial Helicopters Market 2018-2028 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for commercial helicopters, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global commercial helicopters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.11% to cumulatively value US$88.5 billion over the forecast period.
- The market consists of three categories: light helicopter, medium helicopter and heavy helicopter.
- The market is expected to be dominated by light helicopter segment, which will account for 36.0% of the overall revenue.
- The global commercial helicopters market will be lead by Asia Pacific region with a revenue share of 32.7%.
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global commercial helicopters market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different commercial helicopters segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global commercial helicopters market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global commercial helicopters market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top commercial helicopter providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available